Monday, November 15, 2010

conserving finances

Man time flies.

Coming up on two weeks before the real conservation challenge begins!

26.2 miles of the North Face Endurance Challenge.

And with such a short amount of time left to raise a bit of moola for The Nature Conservancy of California, I decided it was time to reevaluate this fundraising goal.

Everyone's focused on conserving cash.

Myself included.

So, I've changed the 100 dollar miles to a mere 10 in an effort to garner support for every single mile of this marathon.

I think I'm going to need it.

That now puts the overall goal at only $260...

Would love to have some of you with me on this journey!

So to come along (if only on my race tee!) click here to make a quick and secure online donation.

Rest assured, your money will be put to great use.

The Conservancy, which helps to protect California's natural lands and waters, is one of the most effective and efficient environmental organizations in the world, with Forbes magazine rating its fundraising efficiency at 88% in its annual survey of the largest U.S. charities.

Almost 9 of your 10 dollars will help conserve some of these places in California and...

get me to the finish line!

2 comments:

  1. Shout out to Uncle Phil! Finally got to make that green earth thermometer thing move ;)

    ReplyDelete